For bio and contact information, click here.
July 2010-Present: Specialist, Apple Inc.
- Retail of Apple products and software and building a new customer base.
- Basic troubleshooting and repairing customer relations.
- Day-to-day concierge management of associates, networking customers to the correct associates.
- Teaching workshops on basic mac products and software.
August 2009-June 2010: Public Relations Director, Freeside Atlanta
- Marketing and Public Relations for a large Georgia non-profit for artists and engineers interested in communal, free education on a wide variety of topics.
- Organized 10 well-attended events, 6 interviews with writers from Creative Loafing, Atlanta MetBlog, Techdrawl, etc.
- Updating the web page, blog, Facebook, and Twitter on a regular basis, helping members publicize their projects and classes, designing flyers and advertisements.
July 2003-Present: Assistant, Stephan Martiniere Inc.
- Preparation for San Diego International Comic Con for 6 consecutive years. Setting up and tearing down the booth, scheduling interviews and signings, networking, and sales of prints and books.
- Fielding inquiries from possible publishers and associates. Phone calls, publishing and organizing printing of banners, flyers and retail items.
- Creating and maintaining an online presence for Stephan Martiniere.
May 2008-June 2010: Technology Production Assistant, Agnes Scott College
- Training students and faculty in software such as Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Final Cut Pro.
- Filming and editing footage of campus events, designing advertising and marketing for those events.
- Troubleshooting computers and software for students and faculty, film and audio equipment repairs.
May 2005-June 2007: Customer Service Associate, Wonderworks Children’s Museum
- Interacting with children and their parents or guardians (i.e playing with a lot of Legos and dress-up clothes).
- Supervising large groups of children and their parents or guardians (i.e birthday parties and school field trips).
- Cleaning up after groups of children and their parents of guardians (you don’t want to know).
- Answering telephones, scheduling, cash handling, assisting with planning and running events.
- Marketing at outside venues such as Taste of Chicago, grant writing, and retail work.
University of Texas at Dallas Richardson, TX May 2012
- B.A. Emerging Media and Technology
- Minor in Creative Writing
- Writing engaging and interesting articles on art, science, and technology.
- Advanced research, editing, and productivity skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe programs; particularly Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver. Experience with WordPress, Blogspot and social marketing via Facebook and Twitter.
- Basic technical troubleshooting of Mac and PC. Eye for design and creative solutions.
- Bilingual in French and English.